Schools in Royal Palm Beach>Question Details

nina5754, Renter in Royal Palm Beach, FL

relocating to Florida in a month or so. My husband just retired out of the military and we are interested in royal palm beach 3/2 townhouse 1500 max

Asked by nina5754, Royal Palm Beach, FL Sun Aug 11, 2013

Answers

3
Thank your husband for his service. I am a Marine Corps vet and living in Wellington for over 24 years. I also list and sell in Royal Palm Beach. It would be my pleasure to help you and your husband relocate to RPB. If you provide me with your email address, I can provide you with a wealth of information. Jim Reid, Signature Properties, 561-602-2696.
There are a few properties available. I'm a resident of Royal Palm Beach. Please contract me when you are ready.
Nina,

As of this evening we have a total of 11 potential active rental listings in Royal Palm Beach for town homes with a minimum of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a list price of $1,500 or lower. Keep in mind that any town home will have an association and typically will have an approval process for all tenants and this is a process that can take two weeks and in some cases even longer.

The rental market is very strong and you might also check into opportunities in Wellington. The best new listings tend to go very quickly in today's market and if I can be of help to you and your family in any way please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com