Schools in Deer Park>Question Details

michaelchris…, Renter in Louisville, KY

prices for a condo

Asked by michaelchrisbros, Louisville, KY Sun Jul 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3033378691-1705-Norris-Pl-Lou…

Answers

3
Prices for a condo in the Norris Pl area range from as low as $49,000 to as high as $210,000. The price that you would pay would depend on many things such as how many bedrooms you are looking for, how many bathrooms, whether you are looking for something that is move in ready or if you want a foreclosure that may need some TLC. There are several condos in the area that I would be happy to get you more information on if you are interested in buying or if you are trying to come up with a price to list your current condo at give me a call so that we can discuss that matter further.

LaShanda Barber
G. Starks Realty Company
961-9313
Two bed two bath condos vary in price depending on location. What area are you interested in? What price range? Do you want a garage, amenities, 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom, 1 bath/two bath? Not only do you need to be concerned with the price, but what are the condo monthly fees and what is paid with those fees. Condos have their pros and cons. I would be glad to help you any way I can. Give me a call.
Millie Pence
RE/MAX Associates
502-263-8847
Hello I have two condo units for sale in the PRP area. Very nice. If you got a mortgage for them the price monthly would be either $650 or $700. Call me and I would love to tell you more about them. Thank you
Rebecca Smith, Realtor
Prudential Parks and Weisberg
(502)599-6441