Schools in 33324>Question Details

Mikey122802, Home Buyer in Davie, FL

our company is moving to college ave 33317. can you suggest a good place/ zip to move to and close to good elementary public schools? thanks

Asked by Mikey122802, Davie, FL Wed Apr 18, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33324

Answers

5

Will be glad to help you with the information that you requested.
Please contact me at anytime.
There is also a lot of information on my website that should help you in your search.

Good morning,

I can send you school attendance boundaries and useful statistics for good schools in Cooper City, Davie, or Weston, which are the three cities that I would recommend to you if you consider public schools as the most important variable in determining where you will live. I will also be happy to help you find the right development and home for you and your family. Please contact me with some information about what you are looking for, and I will be happy to send you relevant information to make your search much easier.

Giuseppe Hernandez, P.A.
Coldwell Banker
Realtor, GRI, (REOS), (ABR), e-PRO, SSRS
Over $60 million in sales since 2005
Mobile: 954-298-2376
E-mail: Joe@BuyWithJoe.com
Website: BuyWithJoe.com
Good morning Mikey: You'll be within a very short commuting distance of some of the best elementary schools around. You're not far from Cooper City, all of their elementary schools are super, and also Central Park Elementary on Cypress in Plantation also has an excellent reputation. Having said that, most of the schools in Southwest Broward are A rated. Here's a link to the Broward Schools Elementary FCAT ratings: http://www.browardschools.com/schools/fcat/elementary.htm

If you don't have a Realtor and if I can help you find a property that matches your criteria, please don't hesitate to let me know. It's always best to work with a Realtor, but never more so in this crazy market. An experienced, knowledgeable local Realtor will be able to guide you through the myriad of properties for sale, sorting through the different requirements of unapproved and approved short sales, foreclosures and regular sales. Then you have to wade through the various homeowner associations and schools, etc.

I hope this helped and please let me know if you need any more information.

Best of luck!

Angela
Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
Hi Mickey,

Can you be more specific? What exactly are you looking for...single family home, townhouse, condo? Are you looking to rent or buy?

There are wonderful elementary schools throughout the area. Here is the website for Broward County Schools.

http://www.browardschools.com/

Stefanie Cohen, PA< ABR, SFR
Prudential Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
"A" schools are located a little further West on I-595 3-4 exits from you, but it depends on your budget, type of property, type of transaction,( rent or purchase) size of home, to suggest anything.
Sit with a realtor who is familiar with the area and depending on your scenario they can give you the best options.
Good Luck.
Amuller@bestbeach.net
Realtor, Loan Originator.