Schools in Maple Leaf>Question Details

Corrinemeist…, Renter in Seattle, WA

north seattle community college

Asked by Corrinemeister, Seattle, WA Sun Jul 7, 2013

This question was asked from…

I guess you are trying to see if this HUD property is close to NSCC. If you are concerned about the walking distance from this building to NSCC, it is probably 5-10 minutes. This house is on the other side of highway and the only way to get to school is through the overhead bridge on N 92nd St, which leads you to the south side of the NSCC campus. If you are interested to know the public transportation, Northgate Transit Center is right north of the condo on N 103 st. This is a good location if you want to get to downtown Seattle by bus. Takes only 15 minutes plus traffic.

This is a HUD property, to make an offer for which you need to go through a certain online process. Unfortunately, not every Realtor can help you successfully bid a HUD house. If you need any help, please feel free to let me know. I will be glad to share with you some tips on successful bidding.

To view more houses for sale, please visit:
Yes, and there's Seattle Central Community College and also South Seattle Community College, and many other fine universities in Seattle.

Your question is?