Schools in 28479>Question Details

Jody Young, Both Buyer and Seller in Winnabow, NC

need info on High chools located near the Winnabow, NC 28479 address. I have a son transfering here?

Asked by Jody Young, Winnabow, NC Sun Oct 26, 2008

My current home address is off river road, SE Winnabow, 28479. My 11th grade son will be moving from another county in NC in approx 2 weeks-- to reside with me, [due to recent problems with his father], permanently. I need to locate all public and private high schools he is eligible to attend from my address? I need their websites, phone #s/street addresses and access to their school report cards. My son is taking honor courses and is concerned this may affect his eligibilty to attend UNC-Wilmington in Fall of 2010? He is currently enrolled in a rather large school and really likes his curriculum and the 4X4 schedule he has? I need to know if the schools around here have traditional calendars or 4x4? What foreign languages are offered and what public school he would be required to attend if we choose public? Thanks for you assistance 910-538-9127or Younginfo@aol.com, Sincerely a concered parent, Jody

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 28479

Answers

1
North Brunswick High School In Leland is most likely the school he would attend.

Regards Fred Thorne
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 10, 2008