kdawncain, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

moving and need to find the best schools for our children. What areas do you recommend?

Asked by kdawncain, Arlington, TX Thu Feb 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/North_Richland_Hills/sold/…

Answers

4
My children have been in Denton ISD, Lake Dallas ISD, (both horrible), Grapevine Colleyville ISD.....Grapevine Colleyville is by far surpasses them all! Exemplary, professional, they do not tolerate bullying, they not only expect their students to excel, they work as a team from administration to teachers to make sure that happens!
Are you planning to rent or purchase?
What is your price range?
What part of the city do you work and play?
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Dear Dawn,

You have asked a subjective question that is hard to answer without knowing more about your current situation. We don't realy have enough information to go on. I would love to help you out, but I cannot give you that kind of advice or opinions without knowing more about your current situation.

Where do you live now? What school are your children in now?
When are you moving? Why are you moving?
Are you planning to buy or lease a house?
What price range are you looking in?
Do you have any requirements to be close to work, or church...?

In the Mid-Cities area, the best schools are in the Southlake, Grapevine, Colleyville areas. This would include th Carrol ISD, and the Grapevine/Colleyville ISD. The Keller ISD has excellent schools, and so does the Birdville ISD. The house you seem to have been looking at on Trulia is in the Birdville ISD. But the neighborhood you plan to live in depends on how much you can afford to spend. And if you are buying another house, it depends on how much of a loan you can qualify for.

You may also have to consider the needs of your children. Do they require any special attention, or special athletic programs, or special tutoring? Some schools offer certain programs that other schools do not. It would be best if you would call the school administration office to see if they offer the types of programs your children are looking for.

But the bottom line is: You can live in any neighborhood that you can afford to buy, and there are many good schools around the area. So most likely, your children will be going to a very good school once you get setlled. I have been selling homes in this area for 33 years, and I would be happy to assist you in your next purchase. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Rick DeVoss

ULTRA Real Estate Services

817-300-6121

RickDeVoss@Realtor.com
====================
North Richland Hills has great schools. Birdville ISD has many exemplary Blue Ribbon schools. What grades are your children in? What areas are you the most interested in, so I can steer you the right direction. Please contact me...I would be delighted to help you with your home search.