Schools in Milford>Question Details

Randy, Home Buyer in Westwood, MA

milford schools?

Asked by Randy, Westwood, MA Mon Mar 10, 2008

anyone know anything about Milford MA. Schools (Elementary)?
We're looking at a home right on the Hopkinton/Milford border

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Milford

I've heard mixed reviews of the Milford school system from some of my buyers who have looked for homes outside of Milford due to that reason. It really depends on what you are looking for in a school system. I'd recommend looking at the school's websites online and see how involved they are with different activities and parent participation if in the younger grades. Visit the schools and talk to the principals if you have time. I also send my buyers reports on the community and the schools that give a taste of how the students are doing and how many in each school, etc. if that is something that interests you. It can be sent through email for your convenience.
Angela Dolber, Realtor
Prudential Prime Properties
Northbridge, MA
Specializing in Worcester County and northern RI
I relocated a client from Florida last year and she is quite happy with the school system. This was their first point on searching then homes. Please let me know if I can help you further.
Pam Stewart
Keller Williams 508-613-2864