Schools in 60505>Question Details

Freedomlifeo…, Home Buyer in

looking to move in area 60505 an was wondering if this area is a good place to raise my family?

Asked by Freedomlifeoflove, Sun Sep 9, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60505

Answers

3
This is a wonderful area for families and commuting parents. It is close to the expressway and has many opportunities for shopping. We live in a home built in 2006 that is about 2600 sq. ft. and will be putting it on the market soon. It is 4 bedrooms with 3 1/2 baths. Please let me if you are interested. There are also many great private schools available and the taxes are fairly low.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
60505 has very affordable housing and is located to most if not all amenities you would need:
Shopping, Highway, Metra, Entertainment

Housing is mainly of older vintage with many former grand homes selling at great prices.

Feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.
Hi Freedomlifeoflove,

You should check out Trulia's Local Info with stats on Crime, Commute, Schools and Local Amenties. Check out the link here:
http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/60505-Aurora/

Be sure to select the appropriate category on the map to toggle between the different stats.

Hope that helps!
-Kim, Community Manager