Schools in 60641>Question Details

Lil Mexikana, Other/Just Looking in 60641

kan i attend schurz high chool if i live in humboldt park?

Asked by Lil Mexikana, 60641 Fri Jun 12, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 60641

Help the community by answering this question:


No, you have to live in the district you live in, but if you have a relative that lives in that school district you can use their address, but it would be a long way to go to school
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 13, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > 60641 > Schools in 60641 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer