Schools in Tolleson>Question Details

Tantage, Other/Just Looking in Tolleson, AZ

is tolleson union high school a good school? I'm zoned for it so I have no other choice. I heard it's full of spanish kids.

Asked by Tantage, Tolleson, AZ Tue Sep 29, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Tolleson

Answers

2
Tolleson is full of Hispanics, but they aren't the "what you see in movies" or the typical stereotype. They are very intelligent and the school is the best in the district. Girls sports are amazing and boy sports are great depending on the sport. If you want your child to receive the sugarcoat truth then Tolleson is not for your child. Look at the bright side your child can learn a new language on their own time. There are African-Americans, Caucasians and Native Americans. Tolleson has it's own "rainbow" school that is full of life, parents just have to make they are involved in their child's life. How do I know all this? I go to Tolleson, home of the Wolverines and the best school I have ever been to!
Tolleson is full of Spanish people, period. Quite honestly, if you are concerned about living around Mexicans or allowing your children to attend school with Mexicans, I would choose another location entirely.