Schools in 94523>Question Details

Connie Leach, Home Buyer in 94563

is this house still available? what is the address?

Asked by Connie Leach, 94563 Mon Jun 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 94523

Answers

3
HI Connie- I would love to answer your question, unfortunately, there isn't a way for me to see what property you are referring to...
If you want to connect with me regarding a particular property, please do!
925.785.2724 (call or TEXT) or kristinackermann@kw.com

Thanks!
Which house are you inquiring about? Copy/paste the link and repost....maybe one of us can see what's going on with that property --- if it's even for sale.

Sometimes, some properties appear on this site courtesy of RealtyTrac which posts information about distressed properties that have received either Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale. However, don't assume that all of these properties are for sale -- some homeowners are able to resolve their delinquencies and keep their house. If they are foreclosed, the banks will engage realtors to list the property; and when they are on the MLS, other realtors can represent buyers in writing offers to buy the property.

But just seeing it online doesn't mean it's for sale.

Are you looking to buy, or to rent? If you're buying, do you have a realtor? If you don't, that's one of the first things you should do: get a realtor to help you.
Hello Connie,

I don't see a link tot he house you are inquiring about. Please put the link is so I can look it up for you. :)

Kamal
510 932 1066