Schools in Las Vegas>Question Details

Emmanuel, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

is this a safe neighborhood?

Asked by Emmanuel, Las Vegas, NV Thu Nov 14, 2013

This question was asked from…

Call me for answers - 702-501-0973
I have lived in the neighborhood for the past 2 years and I find it to be a very friendly community. Sandra Thompson in my opinion is a wonderful school, the Staff members are out of this world. We can take our night walks and not feel threatened, our neighbors here we all look out for each other and well, we love our quiet little neighborhood it here. To me I would live here before Henderson.
Flag Sat Jan 10, 2015
we cannot guarantee if this location is safe neighborhood, all you need to do is to inquire the law enforcement or ask the nearest metro police regarding this matter...
Download my app for your smart phone or desktop computer and search crime stats anywhere in the country by zip code.

Call or e-mail if I can provide more information about properties that you are interested in.

Try my new mobile app for your phone.
Go to and save it to your home screen.

Please contact me immediately if you know a person that cannot make their mortgage payments. I will work with them to avoid foreclosure or bankruptcy at no charge or fees to them.

Realty One group
The Brodkin Group
Steven Goldman, CRS
Broker Salesman
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Certified Default Advocate (CDAT)
Certified Short Sale Professional (CSP)
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
REO-BPO Certified
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston #180
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Direct 702-242-1372
Fax: 866-286-2099
I can see you have an answer to your question. I am happy to help you now or in the future look for a new home, or with any questions you may have. Thank You 702-807-6490
The best way to find out what is going on in a neighborhood and how safe it is would be to look at a few sites that have all the information. and will help you get an accurate picture of the incidents and reported crimes in the area. I hope this will help you with the location of homes you may be considering.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Very hard to say an answer to that question. It might be safe today and then tomorrow you might turn on the TV and a crime here. Check the crime statistics at the Metropolitan Police.