Schools in 30012>Question Details

Dorene  Chat…, Home Buyer in Conyers, GA

is this a lease purchase home. my credit will be good within 6months

Asked by Dorene Chatmon, Conyers, GA Sun Nov 27, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30012

Congratulations on your desire to becoming a homeowner. Lease purchase payments are typically higher that actual purchases. The housing market is working in your favor and 6 months or sooner you can possibly become a home owner with a host of programs available and you may be closer to your goal than you think. I work with strategic lending partners that will access your credit situation. I just closed a couple that waited six months and is now owning a 5 Bedroom home on a full finished basement, large fenced backyard with a inground pool with a payment of $746.00 a month fixed rate. Don't Settle - Sometimes the wait is worth it to get what you really want! Much Success!
Web Reference:
Hey, Dorene! I'm not sure which home you are referring to but there are several that may work for you.
Give me a call and we'll chat.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Leta Williams
RE/MAX Preferred
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011
Ms. Chatmon,
The home you are referring to is under contract. I have sent you a list of similar homes that are listed as possible lease purchases.

Ozzie Hayes
BHGRE Metro Brokers
You didn't include a link or an address, Dorene. If you will send one over, I will try to get you an answer back this evening or first thing tomorrow. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond