Schools in 33428>Question Details

elizabethalc…, Other/Just Looking in 33428

is this a good place to raise my family?

Asked by elizabethalcima, 33428 Sat Jul 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33428

Answers

3
marc jablon’s answer
33428 is the zip code for a home in West Boca Raton. Based on my own experience and that of many customers, this is a great place to live. Your children will be able to attend Boca Raton schools, all of which are highly rated.

In addition, will find that your Boca Raton home in 33428 is located within about 2-3 miles of just about everything you can think of, from supermarkets to restaurants to movie theatres to libraries to highways.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 9, 2013
Dear Elizabeth,

Boca Raton is a wonderful area with great schools but tends to be a bit congested. Not sure how tied in to the area you are but both Wellington and Jupiter also have fantastic public schools. For your best housing prices Wellington is a top pick but you will be about 15 miles from the beach. For the highest quality of life take a look at Jupiter. The best place I can point you is a brief blog I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client from New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Elizabeth,

Boca Raton is a great area and has many family oriented neighborhood. It also offers great schools such as Verde Elementaria, Del Prado, Omni, etc.

If you need help finding a property for purchase or rent, please contact me at 954-8563156. I work in north Broward and south Palm Beach areas. Thank you,

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
11820 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar, FL 33025
Direct: 954-856-3156 Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com