Schools in Atco>Question Details

Tom, Other/Just Looking in Atco, NJ

is that okay?

Asked by Tom, Atco, NJ Sun Jan 11, 2009

This question is about Winslow Township High School:…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Atco

Your question is not clearly states. Please consider restating it so people can provide meaningful responses.
Tom, to give you the best anser on schools your best doing the research on your own. As a Realtor we are unable and SHOULD not comment on schools or the demographics on any area. If you google the schools you should be able to find all the information your looking for.
Hello Tom,

You can go to my site to get free school reports. Sicklerville schools are not that great neither are they that poor IMO. I do a good bit of business in Sicklerville and that's one of the things I advise. The neighboring town Gloucester Twp has the same values and much better schools. What you have to remember is that Sicklerville has quite a few low market town home communities where they are predominately investment owned which attracts a large number of renters. Lack of home ownership as well as sub $100k market values makes for the same learning environment as you have in the city where home values are the same. If you will like additional info send me an email or call direct. I'd be happy to assist.

The comments pretty much reflect the general South Jersey view of the school. You can get a great price (cheap) in a house there - partly because of the reputation of the schools.

Is it OK? No, it is not ok. They should do better.
Unclear what your question is about however contact the school speak with office direct, if you need addiitional info. ISD or website can provide info.
Web Reference: