Schools in Roosevelt Estates>Question Details

dalinest69, Home Buyer in West Palm Beach, FL

is rosevelt estate is a good place to rise children?

Asked by dalinest69, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Feb 29, 2012

D- Rosevelt Estates is Located just South of Palm Beach lakes Blvd in West Palm Beach.
The area is almost all single familly Homes CBS Construction good sized back yards.
There are opportunities to be had with financing ! You can buy "alot of house" at prices
For information on schools go to for All types of
information on the Community go to my "Community Info. " Page at get the information you need !
Contact me directly fo discuss your needs . I can help you in locating the
best possible choices in the Palm Beach County Market. Use the links-
Contact me directly for more!

Web Reference:
Hi dalinest69,

I have some other communities that may be of interest. Wellington has terrific schools and reasonable home prices there are also a few areas in West Palm Beach that might meet your needs.
Please let me know more about your criteria for a home and delighted to assist you.
Kind regards, Diana
No. I can find you some good areas for raising children if you will give me some information. There are pockets of good neighborhoods down here. I am used to finding the bargains. I need to know how many children and do you have pets? The acreage is a good place for kids. You can have horses if you want.