Schools in Minneapolis>Question Details

Nicky, Home Buyer in Brooklyn Center, MN

is park brook elemrntary school under 55429?

Asked by Nicky, Brooklyn Center, MN Fri Dec 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3095170249-6425-Major-Ave-N-B…

Answers

2
Nicky,

The home you were looking at is in the Osseo school district #279.

The seller of this home has entered into a purchase agreement with a buyer and the sale is scheduled to close next week. That's often a problem with the listings here on Trulia and also on other sites which don't have the latest up-to-date info. Way too often I'm contacted by buyers interested in a home that's already sold.

Rather than looking at outdated information, the best choice is to use information from the official MLS site to search for homes. I can help you with that and give you info on all available properties that meet your criteria. Additionally, if something new comes onto the market, I can make sure you get an email right away.

Call me. 763-228-2967

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Nicky: Park Brook Elementary school is located in zip code 55428 not 55429. Go to school district 279 minnesota and you can see the actual boundaries for each school, thier contact numbers and the home pages for the different school including Brook Park Elementary. I hope this answers your question. Tom
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
yes it does thank you
Flag Fri Dec 7, 2012