Schools in 77449>Question Details

Tonya Jackson, Home Buyer in Katy, TX

is katy a good place to raise my boy that are 15years and 6 months old?

Asked by Tonya Jackson, Katy, TX Mon Oct 10, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 77449

Answers

7
Tonya, Absolutely, Katy is a wonderful place to raise your family!
I'm a Native Houstonian, and of all the communities/neighborhoods in and around Houston that I've lived in, I LOVE KATY THE BEST!
There's a nice arrangement of helpful information on the Katy Chamber of Commerce website under their "Community" button. http://www.KatyChamber.com
I moved to the Katy area, Cinco Ranch, in 1997 when my son was 10 and my daughter was 5. And I'm so glad we chose to raise our kids in Katy! And, after my youngest graduated and left home for college, I decided to sell the big two-story house( we didn't need all that space anymore) for a one-story home,...where did I buy...? Why in katy of course! It's a great place to live and work, and raise my future grandkids...

Hope this helps you.
Welcome to Katy. You will love it here!
Tonya,
Katy offer's a lot with their school district, shopping, resturants, and kid friendly enviorment. We moved here 7 years ago and really enjoy it. If you would like some more information please call or email.
Best Regards, Richard Luebeck
(832)646-2886
realtor_richard@yahoo.com
The Katy school district is 2nd to none and there is affordable housing. Please contact me with any furher questions or concerns. Thank you!
Definately! The school are exemplary, it's like the small city feel next door to the big city, everything is available at your finger tips! I moved here in 1999 and love it. Please let me know if I can help!
Katy is the place to be, Exampilary Schools and good area to raise family.There is everything within a mile around you, Malls and shopping areas.
Tonya

Katy is an amazing area, just minutes from Down Town Houston Katy offers small town living at it's best. Easy access to shopping, entertainment and highly rated schools has made Katy the fastest growing area in the nation in 2010.

Google Katy and check it out for yourself. There isn't much you could need that Katy doesn't have.
Tonya,

Katy is one of the best school districts and a great place to raise your kids. My kids have graduated from KISD and its been great. Please contact me so we can discuss in detail as to your preferences and details regarding the school and home search.