Schools in 30064>Question Details

Adam Scott, Other/Just Looking in Marietta, GA

is it a bad place for kids?

Asked by Adam Scott, Marietta, GA Tue Dec 29, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30064

Hi Adam,

I've had many clients move into 30064 with kids...and they loved it. It all depends on where in that particular area that you are looking. That pretty much goes for any area.

Your question is very risky for a Realtor to answer. We are not permitted to steer you to or from any area. We can only disclose what is common knowledge.

Here is a link to the schools in Georgia, so you can check them out for yourself. Look for the school in the area that you desire and find out the ratings and the demographics.…

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Jodi Smith
Atlanta Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Realty Consultants – Roswell, Georgia
Tweet Me:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 29, 2009
I am a resident, not a broker. We live in zip 30064, Marietta, but the unincorporated area, so we are in Cobb Co. schools. It is a GREAT place for kids, don't know about the schools in Marietta City proper, but I would say request a visit, take a look for yourself, ask questions pertinent to your own children, whatever age they are.

Again, 30064 is a large area with lots of neighborhoods and two school systems, many schools in those systems, take a close look.
That's a pretty vague question - I don't know of anyone with kids (and I know a lot of families in that part of Cobb) that reports having issues.

Is what a bad place for kids?