Schools in 30135>Question Details

Maryann, Home Buyer in Douglasville, GA

is iron horse dr a good neighborhood?

Asked by Maryann, Douglasville, GA Wed Jul 13, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30135

Answers

1
Hi Maryann,

My name is Mandy Seay and I am a Realtor with Jeff Justice & Company. I would be happy to help you look for a home. I am a buyer's agent and you do not pay me for my services...the bank or seller pays my commission at closing.

I can save you time and money by sending you homes that fit your criteria and are in your desired price range. A lot of the homes that show available on the internet are undercontract or even sold already. If needed i can also put you in touch with a lender to get you pre-qualified.

I was born and raised in Douglas County and know it and the surrounding areas well. The street you are talking about is actually behind my dad's subdivision! I have been a Realtor for 8 yrs and love what i do. Nothing is too big or too small!

Please feel free to call, email or text me anytime with questions or if there is anything at all that i can help you with. My cell 404-217-0861 My email: msrealtormom@msn.com

Mandy Seay/REALTOR
Jeff Justice & Company Realtors