Schools in 89139>Question Details

Solomon, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

is a good place to raise a family in this area?

Asked by Solomon, Las Vegas, NV Tue Feb 1, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 89139

Answers

7
Bridges’ answer
ty for the information since i know this works theres a few more questions i have: if coming in from a different state would it be difficult to get a blue collar job in las vegas neveda? is it expensive to live there? do the people their welcome people just moving in from a different state?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 20, 2012
Hi Solomon,

I believe I have answered some of your question/questions before. The best way for you to know the answer to that question is to check out the area for yourself and your famliy. No one can answer that question but you. Go to the schools in that area. See what it's like and decide for yourself. You can also go on Clark County Schools web-stie. There is a lot of valuable information on all the schools in the Las Vegas Valley.

There are wonderful schools all over the Las Vegas Valley.

Enjoy your day!
Penny O'Brien
702.321.9383
Good Morning Solomon,

It really depends on your lifestyle when it comes to a good area for you and your family. I recommend you visit my web site http://www.HeathersHomesLasVegas.com to check on the school zoning then go to http://www.GreatSchools.com to determine how the schools are rated. Reading the reviews of the most recent months is the best and to determine if the parent are being just and fair. Then check on the stats of the school.

Being a mother of 3 adolescent children, all in sports and activities I fully understand the importance of convenience and quality of community when choosing an area to live.

Solomon, I have lived in Las Vegas for over 17 years and work both with buyers and sellers on a regular basis to keep my finger on the pulse of what the market is going to bear when it comes to writing a competitive offer so please give me a call and I will narrow down the search for you so to make the best use of your time.

Heather Etchings, REALTOR®
Realty One Group
Proud Recipient of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
"Customer Service Excellence Award"
"New Home Platinum Agent!"
Realty One Group
9089 S. Pecos Road, Suite 3400
Henderson, NV 89074
Cell: 702-277-7071 Fax: 702-446-0458
E-mail: HeatherEtchings@gmail.com
"Making Clients for Life"
Hi Soloman,
Yes, it is a nice area. It is a newer part of town with great shopping, parks, restaurants and schools. Let me know if you need any restaurant recommendations I can give you a couple.
Ivana Alexander
Realty One Group
702-523-4142
Alexanderivana@yahoo.com
There are so many great communities in Las Vegas. I have been a resident since 1971. Summerlin is a Great Area. Anthem ,Green Valley are also wonderful communities. There are all the sports leagues, the mountains, the lake. I think Las Vegas is a great place to live and raise a family. I raised 2 girls here. They both still live here.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
702-234-7653
fahrnyteam@yahoo.com
Definitely a loaded question. Keeping in mind that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I like it. It has newer homes, newer schools, convenient to new shopping and transportation. You can research the schools by going to:
http://www.greatschools.org/nevada/las-vegas/ , and crime by going to:
http://www.lvmpd.com/crimeviewcommunity/
(if those are the two criteria you would use to determine if it was a good area to raise a family.

If I can help further, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope this help, and thanks for reading.
Hello Solomon:

Yes it is a wonderful place to raise children.