Schools in Sabre Springs>Question Details

ralph667, Renter in San Diego, CA

is Sabre Springs is a good place to raise a family and have a good schools?

Asked by ralph667, San Diego, CA Thu Mar 15, 2012

Answers

10
Twins4life’s answer
Penny, Home Owner
You absolutely can't go wrong living in Sabre Springs! The yards are kept up and the community landscape is well maintained by the HOA. We love how peaceful the area is. The homes in the older part of Sabre Springs all have nice size yards and are well spaced apart. There is no Mello Roos fees either. We also still have a fair amount of wildlife from rabbits, squires, and coyotes to even a few bobcats. The school district is one of the best in the state. My kids have gone through Morning Creek Elementary, Meadowbrook Middle School and Mount Carmel High School and we feel our kids got an outstanding education. They have had no problem getting into top colleges like UC Davis, UCLA, SDSU and George Washington University. The families are well educated and mostly middle to upper class. The community is also very diverse in cultures and ethnicities which we really like. There is also very little crime. I have lived and owned in Sabre Springs for over 15 years and would highly recommend it.
I have lived in the 92128/92129 zip codes for years and I can safely say that it would take a lot for me to move elsewhere. You are not only in one of the best school districts in the nation (Poway Unified), but you are in an incredibly safe neighborhood that is also very clean and quiet. I would recommend anyone to live in Sabre Springs, but try also looking in Carmel Mountain, Rancho Penasquitos and 4S Ranch. Good luck and contact me if you have questions about the loan process. I am a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer in the state of California.
I love Sabre Springs! Poway school district and very convenient for shopping and easy access to I-15 and 56 hwy- many small stores/grocery stores/supermarkets/Target/ Walmart nearby..... It is a quiet suburb, yet nearby shops are withins one or two mile range. Location, location,location. Many people do not realize Sabre Springs, but once they visit, they would love the area.
do you have a hose for renet naxt to crawford colts hiey
Well thats a big question. Would need to know more about where you work; what you like to do on the weekends; Do you enjoy a village-like atmosphere, more urban, more suburban; And, I would need to understand a bit more about your lifestyle.
Please find two links to school information and crime stats/sex offenders.
http://www.sdcoe.net/schools.asp
http://www.sdsheriff.net/crimeanalysis.html

As a Father of three I mirror your concerns. If I can be of assistance to you. Please contact me at your convenience.
Shane Pliskin
619-208-0535
Any of the communities in this area are great for raising a family. Sabre Springs is in the City of San Diego so it has the full support of a major city yet is in the Poway School District, one of the most desirable school districts in the county.
Sabre Springs is close to major freeways so you are within 30 minutes of most of the county including beaches, downtown and most major employers.
If you are interested in finding out more about the schools and other amenities take a look at my website and explore as much as you like. There is a lot of good information available there.

Best wishes,

I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Sabre Springs is in San Diego North County Inland just East of the I-15 Freeway (nice for commuting). Zip 92128. It is located within the Award winning Poway Unified School District. You would need to satisfy yourself as to the performance statistics and data of the particular schools for your family. The elementary schools are Morning Creek and Creekside, the Jr. High is Black Mountain MIddle School and the High School is Mt. Carmel. My kids are currently in the PUSD and I have no complaints.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Rancho Bernardo
760-644-1562
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
Hi Ralph,

I love the atmosphere of Sabre Springs, and residents have told me that they like it because their schools are in the Poway school district. You can check to see if a home you're interested in is in fact within the district boundary lines on the Poway USD Web site at powayusd.com, and you can also view boundary maps for elementary, middle and high schools. Usually if a neighborhood is in a highly desirable school district, you'll find it a family friendly area!

Warm Regards,

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
619-825-6421
Hi!

Sabre Springs is a very centrally located community. It looks like you are currently renting there...smart...if you are happy and it feels right to you and it seems to fit your lifestyle, then it may very well be a great fit you! Take a look at school ratings at http://www.greatschools.com, it is a great resource to help with your decision. Taking a look at where you spend your time: work, social, church, etc and with the price of gas, get as close to where you can be near all, so your commute is minimal. Let me know if you need any further help!

Chris Gorno
Windermere Real Estate SoCAL
(6519)788-4345
Hi Ralph,
I like the Sabre Springs community. Depending on the address, you could be in the award winning Poway School District. When I had my first daughter, we lived in Scripps Ranch, which is very close and was wonderful!

If you have any other questions, or need further assistance, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
10964 Serafina Ln #61. San Diego, CA 92128. i like to particiopate in the auction
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013