Schools in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Debbie Magru…, Home Buyer in Beach, VA

if i move here could my kids still go to BROOKWOOD ELEM.SCHOOL THAT'S WHERE THEY GO NOW

Asked by Debbie Magruder Holden, Beach, VA Sun Dec 16, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103605496-328-Garrison-Pl-Virg…

Answers

6
Debbie,

I am not certain if the property you are asking about is in the school district you desire. I am certain that if you contact Don Maclary at http://www.chooseahomenow.com he can help you find a home you could purchase in the school district of your choice. I am certain I can help you finance that home.

Bobby

Robert H. Ashburner, Jr.
NMLSR 607856
Monarch Mortgage
2809 South Lynnhaven Road, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
(757) 652-5851
Debbie,
Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you. Feel free to call me direct now or anytime you prefer to discuss more in detail 757-739-9119. Thanks!
Yes. I would be happy to give you more information or set an appointment for a personal viewing. I can also help you find other homes meeting your criteria. I look forward to hearing from you.

Charlene Wales, ABR
757-395-0605
American Homes of Eastern VA
Hi Debbie,
Brookwood Elementary is just over 3/4 miles from this home. To be absolutely sure your children can go there, we would need to check on this address with the school system.
If this school doesn't serve this address, I can show you other homes in the area, where they can go to that school. Contact me, via telephone or e-mail. I can put you in touch with the VAB School district, or search for other homes for you.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,
Richard Tate
Rose and Womble Realty
757-705-0822
rtate@roseandwomble.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
If Brookwood is outside of the school district you that move into, you would have to get an 'Out of District' approval and be willing to provide transportation for the student.
That is Lynnhaven Elementary.

Send me your e-mail address and I will set you up with an automated search directly from the Multiple Listing Service that will filter everything out except Brookwood and will match all the other criteria you may have. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a questionnaire with home description questions.

Since you may not know how the process works with a Buyer's Agent: The seller of a home has set aside a portion of the sale charge to pay me to bring them a ready, willing, and able buyer.

The Seller knows you have hired me and I have loyalty only to you.

Let me know how I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E Wood and Associates
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com