Schools in Hawthorne>Question Details

Natasha, Home Buyer in Hawthorne, CA

if Hawthorne's Holly Glen/Del Aire area have same school district as east of 405 fwy Hawthorne area y Holly Glen/Del Aire more expensive homes?

Asked by Natasha, Hawthorne, CA Wed Jan 19, 2011

Answers

4
And btw the Holly Glen/Del Aire area is definitely one of the best value plays in the south bay. I choose Harbor City in 2005 over a property in that area and I've regretted it ever since. Living in Holly Glen ur Manhattan Beach adjacent versus Harbor City which is San Pedro/Wilmington adjacent...nuff said...

If you are looking for homes in the Hawthorne area take a look at my web refereneced page below
Hi Natasha,
Rachel is correct it is the Wiseburn District. My son currently attends Juan de Anza Elem. in that district and its great, very highly sought after district. The neighborhood of Del Aire is nice, mid size home with 1 car garage is typical but you can find a few exceptions. Good Luck

Tanya Griffin
Shaping Spaces Group - Interior Design
Hi Natasha,
To answer your question no. The more expensive/sought after area of Holy Glen/Del Aire is the Wiseburn school district.
http://www.wiseburn.k12.ca.us/new/default.html
Please let me know if you have other questions. There are some fabulous buys in Holy Glen at the moment. I would be happy to send them to you.
Good luck with your house hunting.
Warmly,
Rachel