Schools in Federal Way>Question Details

Shampain, Other/Just Looking in Federal Way, WA

i was wondering whitch school is best to go to federal way highschool or tomas jefferson

Asked by Shampain, Federal Way, WA Thu Mar 19, 2009

i got accepted to tj but my mom wants me to go to federal way but i want to know whitch is a better school to go to
--
This question is about Federal Way High School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/WA-Federal_Way/Federal_Way_Hig…

Answers

2
Both schools are fine. What is important is how you apply yourself, and the courses you take. Our son went to Federal Way High. When he graduated he applied to 3 colleges and was accepted to all 3. He chose to go to the University of Arizona, where he graduated and started a job 10 days after graduation. That is about as good as it gets these days.
LOL.
I graduated from Decatur. Really though, ...it's not so much about which school..it's more about what you do in whatever school you're in. If you actually can choose, ..see which school has the programs or classes you might want to take. I took a japanese class that originally only decatur and TJ had ...later FedWay started one. I have friends that graduated from both high schools and it really boils down to what you as the student is going to do. You can get a good education at either. ....but of course Decatur is better than either of them. :)