Schools in Redlands>Question Details

Ntorres, Home Buyer in Mentone, CA

i was thinking of sending my child to crafton but after these reviews i am having second thoughts.

Asked by Ntorres, Mentone, CA Tue Nov 25, 2008

--
This question is about Crafton Elementary School: http://www.trulia.com/schools/CA-Redlands/Crafton_Elementary…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Redlands

Answers

2
I can tell you from actual experience - my grandson is currently attending Crafton and has been there for several years. Our experience with the support and level of teaching is outstanding! The teachers are very supportive of there students learning capabilities and differences as to how each student learns. This is a reflection from the principal on down.

Our grandson is in a special learning program for ADHD kids and Crafton has a strong active program to enable those with special learning issues to be just as competent as those without.

Any parent who has a child attending Crafton can be rest assured their child will receive a very strong, effective education by a very supportive and highly qualified, caring staff.

Feel free to call me or e-mail me if you would like any further information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 14, 2010
It's been quite awhile but my children both attended Crafton and all the Staff and most of the teachers were fantastic with my kids! My son was a special ed student and they did everything possible to accomodate his learning disabilities. I felt confident that my children were safe and in good hands and given every opportunity to learn. Like with everything else, I believe there are good teachers and not so good teachers in every learning environment. I suggest you interview the Principal and staff at akk schools you're considering and satisfy your concern. Both children felt a lot of pride in Crafton and apprecated the heritage of the campus. If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best of luck!