Schools in Kansas City>Question Details

farooq4880, Home Buyer in Kansas City, MO

i want to buy a house in kansas city.mo am moving from newyork watts best area and min price

Asked by farooq4880, Kansas City, MO Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3062915753-20-NW-90th-Ter-Kan…

Answers

7
OK HERE GOES....

The area that you picked out is good, seems like you want to be in the clay or platte area up in the

northland of kansas city. We need to chat to discuss all those questions that you have in mind that

really cant be answered by email... I have lived up north for over 40 yrs since the service and am a

Realtor with Keller Williams. When you call, there is no obligation to me, but we do need to clarify

some questions for you. Phone is 816-277-7055 Don Krueger I am honest and blunt.. so no lies

here.. talk to you soon... take care
First of all, I'm not a realtor. Kansas City offers big city life at a smaller city price. The Kansas City metropolitan area is comprised of five counties across both Kansas and Missouri. The question really is - where do you want to live? In a loft downtown, a house in an older central neighborhood, or something in the older suburbs? The house you were looking at (20 NW 90th Terr) is in a newer suburban area. If you're looking for new(er) construction, you'll find yourself primarily in the suburbs - which are even further removed from the city core. Kansas City has something to offer for all of these scenarios.

Our mass transit system is city buses - otherwise, you will need a car. Where will you work? Do you care about how long the commute is? How about kids? There are great school districts on both sides of the state line.

Before someone can tell you the best area for the minimum price, you'll have to ask yourself these and other questions in order to determine what neighborhood will make the best fit for you.

Choose your realtor carefully. Make sure he/she is working for YOU, not for themselves.
We have many great areas in Kansas City! I have lived here my whole life and would love to show you around. Call me at your convenience and feel free to visit my website and look around!

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and gardens Real Estate
Kansas City Homes
913-485-8641
Don't call those other agents, call me!
I would glad to help you find a home in Kansas City, Missouri! Our company has a terrific search site that you will love!

Contact me at 816-506-8147
Tiffany Allen
Better Homes & Gardens Kansas City Real Estate

Or

tallen@kansascityhomes.com
Good evening,
The area that one could consider the best is what we call the NorthLand (by the Airport) area. But of course any area could be a good area because it all in the eyes of the beholder. As far as the minimum price that would depend on how much work one would want to put into remodeling the home. I would be happy to show you around our GREAT city. Call me anytime at 816-863-7797.
Hello! Give me a call so we can discuss your Real Estate needs.
913-707-0431
I enjoy working with Relocations:)