Schools in 03748>Question Details

madeline.ger…, Home Owner in Enfield, NH

i use to spend my vacations on rainier rd years ago- i would like to know if you can help me- the home is on the mascoma lake called heron point it

Asked by madeline.gerrity, Enfield, NH Mon Feb 13, 2012

was owned by patricia rainier i see the road is under her name i was wondering if the family still owns it as i would like to get in touch with them the only last person would be her son richard- would appreciate any info you can give me- sincerely madeline.gerrity@verizon.net

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 03748

Answers

3
Hi Madeline!
I'm not sure...I did some research and found that a Richard Rainier conveyed property on Rainer Road to a Harrison Trumbull back in 1996. Not sure how far back you are talking about. Mr. Trumbull is shown as owning property at 33 Rainier Road. Is that correct address? I do not have any way of contacting Mr. Trumbull other than through a letter. I also believe that Richard Rainier died in August of 2001. I found a death certificate on record, naming Patricia as his mother. Don't know if this helps you. Good luck. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Elizabeth
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 13, 2012
HI Elizabeth,

Thank you for your help it was greatly appreciated! Going back years when i use to go there for vacations there were no other homes on that road that i remember, this goes back years (40) My sister was up there about 10 yrs ago and there was a sign on the house saying Pat;s Place it was in the winter time and no one was there. My sister was going to go back in the summer unfortunetely she passed away. Thanking you for all your help if any fees for the research please let me know let me know?
Madeline Gerrity
Oh, Madeline, just discovered that Mr. Trumbull also owns property at 36 Rainer Road. Just wanted you to know he owned 2 parcels.