Schools in Conway>Question Details

Brandy Boyd, Other/Just Looking in Russellville, AR

i need a good school for my 1st grader who has specail needs as well as a homein the Conway Ar area.

Asked by Brandy Boyd, Russellville, AR Thu May 8, 2008

me and my daugter are moving into the conway area this summer. my daugter has mild autism as well as Schizophrenia. i really want a good school for her as well as a cheap home. i work full time plus am a full time student in little rock.

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Conway

Answers

2
Hello Brandy,
I understand your concerns! We want what is best for our children, and we want to know it is the best we can do. Please go to my website, http://www.janetmartinhomes.com, in the community section, and I have a link set up for the Conway Public Schools. This site should be able to answer all your questions and comfort your fears. While on the site, you will be able to view all the homes available in the Conway area. Just give me a call and we can talk about a special program, Rural Development 100% loan, that may fit your needs for buying a home. Hopefully, this answer will help in your decisions. Janet Martin, REMAX of Conway, 501-908-9651
Hi Brandy. I'm Richard Henley, a Conway realtor. The Conway public school system has about all that can be offered to special needs children. I recommend you go visit the Conway Administration office to discuss what is available. As for housing, we can help you find a home to buy and we also handle rental property. Please email me at richard.henley@era.com with details of what you are looking for in housing.