Schools in Greensboro>Question Details

7buddydogs, Renter in Greensboro, NC

i'm looking for a home to rent in the grimsley high school district

Asked by 7buddydogs, Greensboro, NC Sat Feb 26, 2011

Answers

4
A Realtor or Property Manager could definitely assist in your search. Larry provided a couple of the same sources in the area that I would refer you to as well. If you need assistance email me directly and I certainly can provide you with resources to make your search easier. Sometimes it is best to obtain an area map for the school district and physically ride out & search to get a better feel of the area (if you're not already familiar). :)

Crystal
Send me your email address and I will send you a list of homes for rent in the Grimsley School District.
I can help. Give me a call Monday and I'll email a number of homes in the Grimsley district! =)

336-215-8019
7buddydogs,

Your best bet is to check with the local property management companies. Several come to mind; The Birch Companies, The Baldwin Co, Rent a home of the Triad, or you can look online at Craigslist. Just get a good lease and have someone look at it before you sign it.

Hope this helps,