Schools in 03087>Question Details

rahmansumaira, Home Buyer in Windham, NH

i live in andover .it,s a very peaceful and good place to live and school is excellent. i want to know ,windham is also this kind of place.?

Asked by rahmansumaira, Windham, NH Thu Nov 3, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 03087

Answers

7
It is a great little town with a lot of activities going on to connect the owners here. Two weeks ago we had a "Windham Fest" where there are booths for the kids to have some fun and at the end there are tables up front for the kids to dress up and trick or treat. There were so many children that most businesses run out of candy. This year was no exception. It was a fun day shared by all.
Windham is most definitely comparable to Andover. I have been extremely happy with our school system. We are currently adding on a new KG and we have a brand new high school. Each student coming into WHS receives a MAC. There work is primarily done on their Macs. We have all kinds of after school activities, recreational sports, a beautiful park (Griffin Park), restaurants, coffee shops, supermarket, hair salons, etc... Prior to living in Windham, I lived in Reading, MA. I moved here in 1999 with my husband and two small children. I have on in Middle school now and one in high school. I can't imagine brining my children up anywhere else!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 6, 2011
Hi Rahman Sumaira,
I have been in this area for over 30 years. What you will find is that the people are very community oriented. We have very good schools, that are supported by parents who are highly educated and want their kids to be.
It is a country setting, so there are lots of wooded areas, many homes with very private lots,many with great neighborhoods, and some that are in busy spots as well.
There are many great groups to get involved in, sports programs for the kids and business networking groups as well.
I belong to many of the groups in town and would be glad to help plug you in.
This is a great community to call home. If I can be of any service, please don't hesitate to call.
Better Homes & Garden's RE is right on the main strip of 111, in the plaza with a great coffee shop called the Village Bean if you would like to meet for coffee, tea or chai!
For the Royal Treatment,
Lisa
Hi Rahman,
Windham is very similar to North Andover. A lot of my Buyers have relocated to Windham from North Andover as they were seeking out Windham knowing the similarities and they would enjoy the same living experiences they have become accustomed to in North Andover. You'll find that there are more private homes overall compared to North Andover. The newer High school is state-of-the-art and provides some unique opportunities that are unmatched by other public schools in the area. Windham is conveniently located close to everything. Manchester is only 10-15 minutes away. Nashua is 20 minutes away. Salem is 5 minutes away. The Coast is only about 30 - 40 minutes from Windham. The Lakes region and the Mountains are only about an hour North depending on where you are going. The state capitol of Concord is about 30 minutes North. North Andover is 15 minutes away. Boston is only 30-40 minutes. I work 24 x 7. You can call me directly on my cell phone at 603-566-3073 or e-mail me at nickturmel@remax.net I'm with RE/MAX Platinum Realty right here in Windham. Let me know if you would like to see any houses. Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a good day. - Nick Turmel
http://www.yourperfecthousematch.com/remaxne/modules/interne…

Windham is a great place to live! I dont know what kind of house you are looking for, but I have this one listed for 205,000!

You can search all Windham homes at http://www.yourperfecthousematch.com
Let me know if I can help you with your home search.

Stacy RE/MAX Elite 867-6137
Windham is an outstanding community. I would say that is very much like the Andover communities . Windham takes great pride in their commitment to education and just built a brand new high school.

Windham is very convient to shopping and at the same time there is no McDonald's in your back yard.
Yes Windham has a new high school, many after school programs, great parks and playgrounds. Windham is compared many times to North Andover, MA. Many are happy living in Windham, NH