Schools in 77375>Question Details

Marinemomxx11, Home Buyer in Conroe, TX

i am s single mom with a high school daughter and a middle age school son and a special son, and i would love to move to tomball any info you can

Asked by Marinemomxx11, Conroe, TX Sun Apr 1, 2012

give me about this town? thanks

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 77375

Answers

4
I was born in Houston, in 1951, I am now a home-grown Realtor working in the same town in which I graduated from Tomball High School in 1970.

Needless, I am slightly biased in favor of my home town of Tomball. I think we share a country friendliness in combo with the sophistication demanded by engineers working for both Hewlett Packard and Baker Hughes as well as the soon-to-be home campus that will house the new Exxon World HQ. Our location, though maybe a little less strategic than fortunate, is very well done in that we are southwest of The Woodlands and on the Northwest County line of Harris County.

Feel free to call, click or text me to find out more!
Good morning!
I have lived in Tomball for about 20 years and have owned ERA Lone Star for a while here. I agree with the other answers that you have received! Tomball is a great city and the surrounding areas are as well! I am right off of FM 2978 and several of my agents live and work in the Conroe area too! Since we are so close, please feel free to drop by and let me give you a list of things that you might want to read over. We are connected with the Tomball Chamber of Commerce and I can provide you with a lot of material that will help you to make a decision on the perfect place and school for your kids! We moved here for the schools and I love it! Give me a call anytime!
Roslyn Barnes cell 713-298-8269 Owner, ERA Lone Star Realty
Hi Marine Mom,
I am also a proud Marine mom of a Cpl and a long time resident of Tomball. Our community has many special needs children. Some of the schools have wonderful programs for special needs children. My Marine was a mentor for a special child from elementary through high school. There is also a great church with an unbelievable program for special children AND their families. Tomball is a wonderful community! I would not want to live anywhere else. I also happen to be a Realtor and can help you find the perfect home for your family. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Tomball is a great ltiitle town that stiil has the small town feel, Although it is growing with a lot of new reatail stores it is still the same. Its quiet, safe, and most of all out of the city. They always have festivales going on through out Tomball. There are quite a few resturants, a community center, alot of different churches and a hospital right on town, oh and the schools are good. Hope that helps!