Schools in 30033>Question Details

Dikeuia Paris, Other/Just Looking in 30315

i am a single parent iam not only concerned about the school how is the crime rate there in dekalb county i use to live over that way some yrs ago

Asked by Dikeuia Paris, 30315 Tue Sep 15, 2009

but i want to make sure now that i have kids would it be safe for them to outside and not have to worry about anyone kidnapping them or even breaking into my home while we are in the house? CONCERNED PARENT!!!

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 30033

Answers

2
Check the crime statistics. Crime is bad in DeKalb County. I lived in Brookwood School District in Gwinnett, moved to 30033, all forms of insurance increased. Worth it to me to live in town and commute 5 minutes versus 50 minutes to 2 hours . . .
Dikeuia,

There are some good areas to consider in Dekalb and some to avoid. Based on your concerns your budget could be a factor in finding the best location.

I would suggest that you contact a lender and see what you qualify for. Having a good price point can help you determine what areas to look in.

If you need a list of reputable lenders to speak with just get in touch and I can send you a list.