Schools in 11580>Question Details

Henry Torres, Home Buyer in Sunnyside, Queens, NY

how safe is the neirborhod?

Asked by Henry Torres, Sunnyside, Queens, NY Sun Sep 12, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 11580

Answers

6
Hello Henry,

Please feel free to visit my website where you will find information about the schools, crime and other information that will help you to determine for yourself the level of safety in this neighborhood as well as others.
Great question! Questions regarding crime and safety in Queens are best referred to the local police and sheriff departments. They will have the most up to date and accurate information. A local agent is typically legally restricted from offering an "opinion" about such matters.
Having worked this area for many years, I believe that it is a lovely area to live with great schools and great
community networking. There are homes for sales various price ranges. Take a look, come visit, and
give serious thought to moving here!
Valley Stream is a beautiful commmunity. Close to the city and not far from the country. It is a very safe and clean area with great schools, low taxes and friendly neighbors!
Gloria Molloy
Associate Broker
Links Real Estate Group
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
#516 766-7900
#516 395-9160
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 12, 2010
Google: "Neighborhood Profile 11580" or "Crime Rates 11580"

Joseph Brown
Century 21 American Homes
516-297-3146
I have been a resident of Valley Stream since 2001. Its a great neighborhood with a great school system. If you would like specific details about the crime in 11580. I would suggest you google that question. I hope my answer was helpful to you.