Schools in 53132>Question Details

Rinky, Home Buyer in 53045

how's the diversity in 53132 location?

Asked by Rinky, 53045 Sun Jan 24, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 53132

Answers

3
My apologies to Scott. I didn't see the writing under the question. It is very light on my computer. Also, I did a search for the zip and it gave me City of Milwaukee. Apparently, my sources were incorrect. You are correct, that is the Franklin area.

And great intuitiveness on your answer by the way.
Rinky,
I am not sure why some people look at these questions and then post answers that don't make much sense. I've seen it many times and this is supposed to be a place where professionals have an opportunity to help others. Unless I'm very mistaken myself, the question you asked pertains to the school district in Franklin, WI. Because this is a question that could lead a professional into a legal area, the best way I can answer it is by providing the following web address: http://www.localschooldirectory.com/city-schools/Franklin/WI

I hope this helps. Of course, my goal is to build my business by showing home buyers that not only do I care but I take the time to understand what information is important to you. Please give me a call or e-mail me directly if I can assist you personally. I also have several homes available in Franklin, should that be an area of interest.

Look me up on the web!
Scott Stauske
sstauske@firstweber.com
414-418-8395
http://www.scottstauske.firstweber.com
Sorry, but what type of diversity are you referring to? There's high land, low land, level land, treed land, grass land, big houses, little houses, condos, businesses, industry, etc.