Schools in Morganville>Question Details

mlamberti, Home Seller in Morganville, NJ

how many days of the market is average for morganville homes? Thank you-

Asked by mlamberti, Morganville, NJ Thu Oct 3, 2013

Answers

2
Typically 60-90 day. If the house is really nice and price right maybe quicker. A lot depends on how the house is priced, the location of the house and the agent who is marketing the house. We are not all built alike.
If you are considering marketing your house please feel free to contact me at randycohen56@gmail.com. As an agent for Weichert I can help you
Hello, hope all is well. I believe there is a range of days of about 1 -90 days on the market because of 2 main factors, condition of the home and price of the home. So updated and in move in condition will generally sell faster. Are you looking to put your home on the market and sell quickly? Please contact me and I can give you a CMA based on sold and currently listed homes in the area as I specialize in Morganville/Marlboro homes. My contact info is 732-536-9010 ext 326 or my mobile at 718-344-7862. In addition, you can reach me via email at angelabaskin @kw.com
Angela Baskin
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
Morganville NJ