Schools in Sayreville>Question Details

John, Home Buyer in Old Bridge, NJ

how is this area i will be getting married and having a family is it ok to live?

Asked by John, Old Bridge, NJ Wed Aug 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3076233404-911-Harbor-Club-Dr…

Answers

2
John,

I have been in the development many times. It's lovely, the units are spacious enough, it has nice amenities (pool, tennis, clubhouse) and is very convenient to the GSP. For a newly married couple, IMHO it's a perfect first home, size wise and price wise. Most people dont stay in their first home for more than 5-10 years anyway, so it's not too small to start a family and not too big to manage if you both are working. I do suggest you take a drive in the development on a weekend when kids are out of school to see what kind of activiyt there is.

If you are interested in looking at town homes or SF homes in the area, feel free to give me a call at 908-675-0167, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Hi John,
This is quite a nice area to live and I don't think you would be disappointed. Keep in mind with prices and mortgage rates so low right now, you have many good choices. Let me know if I can help educate you and find a great place for you and your bride.

Judi Salant
Licensed Sales Associate
Davis Realtors
732-254-6700 ext.134 office
732-501-5625 cell
Judi@DavisRealtors.net