Schools in Harlem>Question Details

Pat, Renter in New York, NY

how is the community?

Asked by Pat, New York, NY Wed Jul 18, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3090299789-213-W-113th-St-New-Y…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Harlem

Answers

3
I agree Asking a question"How is the Community" is a very subjective thing. But I will answer your question. The community is excellent as long as you are not afraid of blacks, asians, indians, hispanics, middle easterners, europeans and other bi- racial people of color. If you are a rascist then this is not the place for you. You have people like me that are mixed with African American but also Russian, Jewish, Polish and Irish. I have lived in this commumity for 12 years and I must say that this is the best community I have ever lived in reminicent of Europe. People look out for each other which is very endearing. If you are a member of the community of Harlem even if you have not formerly introduced yourself to your neighbors you are greeted with a Hi, How are you? And are always acknowledged and looked after and that is how it should be in a perfect community. I grimace at some of the questions people ask about Harlem because they are always racial in nature but there are always answers to all questions. Hopefully you will not get your questions answered by someone who is biased or has serious racial issues. Harlem is close to every form of tranportation trains, buses. Excellent car services that have supreme beautiful black town car limos. Excellent shopping just steps away from your door. So, many great shops, restaurants, butchers, food from every ethnic culture. There are several great real estate agents on Trulia to help you find the perfect brownstone, condo or apartment. Harlem is a great place to live like a rock star!!!
Hi, Pat.
This address does not show up in two databases. I would be very wary of this listing. As for the neighborhood, I would suggest you visit and see how you like it. You can check the police precinct for crime stats and make your decision. Simply put, a question like "how is the community" is a very, very subjective thing.
I have some nice properties in Harlem. Please call me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck!