Schools in 06824>Question Details

bmcoy1, Home Buyer in South Yarmouth, MA

how far to the train station?

Asked by bmcoy1, South Yarmouth, MA Thu Dec 1, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 06824

Answers

5
Commute with convenience from Fairfield! Fairfield has three Metro-North, "New Haven Line" stations: One in Southport, another in Fairfield Center, and Fairfield Metro, which opened on December 5, 2011. Fairfield Metro, the town's newest station is not only the town's third Metro-North station, but it is also another express stop in Fairfield. The addresses are provided below, and the web link from Wikipedia will provide additional information on these stations and their history in Fairfield. For additional information and distances to each of the train stations from your preferred home options, please contact me. All My Best!

165 Unquowa Road (Westbound)
Fairfield Metro Station- 61 Constant Comment Way
400 Center Street, Southport (Westbound)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfield_(Metro-North_station)

Jennifer McCoy, Realtor/Advisor, CHSA
William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty
342 Pequot Avenue
Southport, Connecticut 06890
203.231.6030
jennifer.mccoy@sothebysrealty.com
I'm a Realtor with Prudential CT Realty in Westport, however, I've lived in Fairfield for over 26 years. Fairfield has wonderful access to Metro North. We have 3 stations. One is centrally located downtown, one is located in Southport (southern Fairfield) and we have a brand new 'Metro Station' slated to open on or after December 5. Our new station is located in the 'Grasmere' section of town (north of downtown) with easy access to the very popular Black Rock section of Bridgeport (featuring St. Mary's by the Sea). All of the stations are in extremely convenient locations, an easy walk to restaurants and shopping. You would love it here!! Call or email me any time, I'll show you the town of Fairfield or any other town in Fairfield County.
Lauren Dunne
Prudential CT Realty
272 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Office: 203.227.5117
Cell: 203.209.2301
laurendunne@prudentialct.com
The nice thing about Fairfield is that you can reside in many different areas and still be in close proximity to one of three Metro-North train stations; the three stations include Southport, Fairfield Center, and the new Fairfield Metro. On Monday, December 5th, Fairfield is tentatively scheduled to open the Fairfield Metro station. This new station (bordering the Black Rock section of Fairfield) will not only be the town's third Metro-North station, but it will be another express stop in Fairfield. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Shoshana Snyder
Century 21 HomeServices Richter Real Estate
shoshana.snyder@century21.com
203-321-3502
Fairfield has 3 Train Stations, as of December 5th, when the 3rd one opens. This will really free up Parking, which has been an issue in the past. Depending on what neighborhood you choose to live inill determine how far you need to walk or drive yo get there. I work for William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty, and we have an App for your phone that shows you everything regarding Real Estate and the relevant locations. If you want to send me your cell #, I'll send it to you. It's free, and really amazing.
Let me know.
Good Luck with your Real Estate search. I am happy to help as much as you need.
Stephanie Thompson
203-913-4500
Fairfield is on the Metro North Line. In general, depending where in town, you could walk from some areas and under 15 mins from the hinter lands. Moving from MA, cape area? Feel free to contact me and if not signed up on Listingbook, which reflects in real time what we see as agents, let me know. No obligation. But best search site out there for fairfield County.

Candace Lipira
Keller Williams Platinum Properties
candylipira@optonline.net
203-856-8501
203-544-9786
CT Licensed
Web Reference: http://candylipirahomes.com