Schools in Bradenton>Question Details

Jocarroll111, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

how far to the beaches in miles? Is this commnity pet friendly?

Asked by Jocarroll111, Bradenton, FL Wed Aug 8, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3060062289-3506-52nd-Ave-W-27…

Answers

5
Hello and thank you for your question which has already been answered by several agents.

As you may be aware, there are many great real estate agents in our area… Rather than having all of them answer your question over and over here on Trulia – you might want to consider contacting a qualified real estate professional that you trust who can help you with all the details involved in the purchase of a new home. If our team would be so privileged to earn your business, we would be thrilled to help you… Your idea of a home is unique. You define it… we’ll find it.

Trish Chandler, REALTOR, CDPE
Michael Saunders & Company
941.306.9533
Email: trish@trishchandler.com
Website: http://trishchandler.michaelsaunders.com
I did some research for you on this condo. Unfortunately it went off the market yesterday.
If you could contact me and give all the important aspects you want. I can do all the necessary research to find the right property that is still active for sale.
By the way from that area to Holmes Beach is about 8 miles and Siesta Keys beach about 12 miles.
Have a GREAT DAY..
Carl Pallas
Wagner Realty
5215 Sr 64, East
Bradenton, Fl 34208
941-720-0723
oh also I'm looking to rent not buy :)
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
Mr. Pallas... would you be willing to assist me in locating a house/apartment/condo, and/or duplex . Do you have an email where I can contact you directly? I would be looking to move beginning of January looking for a minimum of 2 bedrooms. I'm very interested in a listing I have seen at 5027 34th street west, Bradenton 34210... on this website. thank you in Advance. Emilie
Flag Tue Sep 18, 2012
About 15-20 minutes from the beach....pet friendly, max 2 pets, 25lb limit
Thank you for your question. This is a pet friendly community they allow 2 pets under 25 pounds.
It is located about 8 miles from the beach.
Please let me know if I can help further in your home search.