Schools in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Jane Abelson, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

how far to pompano?

Asked by Jane Abelson, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Aug 19, 2013

This question was asked from…

According to mapquest, it is 6.46 miles, around 11 minutes, from this home in Fort Lauderdale to the Pompano Beach city limits.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
Hey Jane, that's a REALLY GREAT question .... however, there trulia is another GREAT QUESTION which precedes yours and that would be "From what continent are you departing to get to Pompano?

Well depending on what part of Pompano Beach. I would suggest google maps:

select get directions.

Maria Sabio
Chane Realty Inc
954-336-5156 [C]
888-440-0589 [F]

Are you or someone you know looking for a new home or condo ...Call Us!
I don't friggin get it.

If someone has access to a computer to pose a question on this here Trulia Q & A, therefore, that same person could just as easily Google-map point A to point B.

Will you all, please, keep your questions to the knowledge of real estate, not to geography?
Hi Jane,

it is approximate 5-10 minutes car ride depending where you want to go and where you come from. Cypress Rd. is part Fort Lauderdale and part Pompano Beach. Than it takes you only 2-5 min. The property you requested on is just on the border from Fort Lauderdale/ Pompano Beach.

You posted in Schools in Fort Lauderdale and a property in Fort Lauderdale. What do you need?

I include a link for you where you can get community information, school info and neighborhood information. Maybe you can find there what you want to know.

Let me know if you have any question.

Annett T. Block
Kind of a weird question. Anyway the markets are good and let's all be careful out there. Stay focused and remember customer service.
Hello Jane,

that depends which part of Pompano you are talking about. Give me a call then I can help you much better.
My cell is 954 232 434.

with sunny greetings

Andrea Hoff-Domin
Florida Dream Homes Realty