Schools in 33543>Question Details

Roberto, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

how far this community is from shoppings,malls,grocery stores,hospitals?

Asked by Roberto, Tampa, FL Wed Nov 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 33543

Answers

2
It is within two miles of Wiregrass Mall. Next to the mall is a large Publix super market. There is also another large Publix super market within 2 miles in the other direction. There is a new hospital which just opened last month on the other side of Wiregrass mall. So you are very close to Bruce B. Downs and the intersection of Bruce B. Downs and HWY 56. There is a junior college under construction and all grades k-12 within the subdivision. If you would like further information on homes or amenities give me a call or send me an email. Thank you for your inquiry.
Liz DeAmbrose
Coldwell Banker
homenet@gte.net
813-956-6487
http://www.lizdeambrose.com
Hi Roberto, are you asking how far is Wesley Chapel to these amenities? Or a specific community? A brand new hospital just opened in Wesley Chapel, as well as a fairly new mall, Wiregrass Mall and a few grocery stores are nearby. If you have a specific address or subdivision you want to know, I'd be happy to give you more specific info but I would say anywhere between 5-20 minutes for any depending on exact location. Feel free to call or email me.