Schools in San Marcos>Question Details

ahni45, Home Buyer in San Marcos, TX

how far rrom Texas State?

Asked by ahni45, San Marcos, TX Tue Jun 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3104580339-3000-Hilliard-Rd-S…

Answers

2
It's 6 mi., just 11 min. drive from Bobcat Stadium. I live on acreage property close to the listing at 3000 Hilliard Rd., so know the neighborhood. I'll be previewing this listing tomorrow because I may be showing it to a couple of Buyers in the next week. However, I'd be happy to set up a showing appointment for you at your earliest convenience. Looks like an excellent place to hang out while attending TX State, but don't expect any buses to come rolling by your front door for pick-up! All the best, and if you like, call me for a showing at (512) 914-8191 ..(TX licensed real estate agent working with Black Dog Real Estate in San Marcos.) or email me at: lori@blackdogrealestate.com
Thank you for your inquiry. 3000 Hilliard Road is around 6 miles from the University. It is off Aquarena and the you will take Post Road and a left on Lime Kiln and the another left to Hilliard. If you would like more information on this property or would like to set up a showing please let me know. I can also show you properties in your price range closer to campus if you wish to be near campus. You can call or email me anytime.
Reagan Franco
254.253.1864
reagan@monicamcnabb.com