Schools in 67206>Question Details

Mysique, Home Buyer in Clearwater, FL

how do i enroll a new student?

Asked by Mysique, Clearwater, FL Wed Jul 9, 2008

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 67206

Help the community by answering this question:


I'm not sure of the phone number in Clearwater. You can call the Wichita Public Schools at 316-973-4000 and ask them for the number of the Clearwater school district. I believe that you can also drive to the school that you want to enroll your student in and simply walk in to enroll them. There aren't that many schools in Clearwater so it should be simple to figure out which school services the age/grade of your child.
You'll need their birth certificate, record of innoculations and the name and address of their previous school. Hope this helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kansas > Sedgwick County > Wichita > 67206 > Schools in 67206 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer