Schools in Las Vegas>Question Details

suzannedee113, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

how close to falcon lane?

Asked by suzannedee113, Cape Coral, FL Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3118935410-5305-Heatherbrook-…

Answers

3
Team D'Ercole, Matt & Kim’s answer
For Vegas. ..it's close to 12 to 14 miles depending on which roads you take. We do have 23 homes in this price range within 2 miles to Falcon. Email me your criteria and ill send them yo you. Kim and Matt...LasVegasMatt@gmail.com
Hi Suzanne, this home is quite a distance from Falcon Ln. I would say atleast 12 or more miles. Falcon Ln and this home are on opposite sides of Las Vegas. The home you inquired about is towards the SE part of Vegas and Falcon Ln is located toward the NW part of town. Call/email me if you would like help with searching for homes near Falcon Ln or any other area of preference and I would be happy to help you.

Laura Bauer w/ Foundation Realty, LLC
702-370-1072
LAURI365@AOL.COM
Please log into Google maps and it would be better able to answer your question. Thank you.