Schools in 12561>Question Details

nanyg, Renter in New Paltz, NY

how can we find a decent, clean two bed apartment in the New Paltz ny school system?

Asked by nanyg, New Paltz, NY Sun Mar 25, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 12561

Answers

5
I have one: a two bedroom house for rent $1595/mo.
Dear Nanyg
I have a two bedroom house for rent. 1595 month. It is in very very good condition in NP School dist.
Andre Venables
The New Paltz school district encompasses a large geographic area including Gardiner and some parts of Esopus.Perhaps, by extending your search into these areas, you'll find a great place to live! Good luck to you...Best, Pat
Thanks very much Pat, for the suggestion. We've been looking for quite awhile and are aware of the school system and the towns covered. Still it's very difficult.
Flag Mon Mar 26, 2012
Check with local realty offices, or work with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Thanks for your good suggestions. Much appreciated.
Flag Sun Mar 25, 2012
I understand the difficulty you are experiencing Rentals are in high demand in New Paltz due to the student population. Do you have a Realtor looking for a rental for you? You could check New Paltz Gardens to see if they have a vacancy.

Good Luck,
Barbara Carter