Schools in 01266>Question Details

Sashastarfire, Other/Just Looking in 01266

how can I transfer to Monument mountain regional high?

Asked by Sashastarfire, 01266 Sat Sep 26, 2009

I go to a private school in New York City. My grandfather lives in West Stockbridge. Does anyone know if it's possible for me to switch to this school? If so, how? does anyone know if the graduates from this school get into good colleges?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 01266

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi sashastarfire,
Would you be living full time with your grandfather in West Stockbridge, Ma.?..
If so, as a west stockbridge, ma. resident, you would be eligible to go to monument mountain regional high..
I know that many graduates go on to good colleges. as with other schools, i think alot of it has to do with the kind of student you are, and your grades...
check out this site for more info about west stockbridge, there is a section on education...,_Massachusetts
good luck,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 26, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer