Schools in Cambridge>Question Details

Denise, Other/Just Looking in Greenfield Park, NY

how can I get my school records from cambridge central school?

Asked by Denise, Greenfield Park, NY Mon Feb 23, 2009

I went to cambridge central 20 years ago now for a job I need proof I went through 9th grade

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Denise,
You can contact the Administration office at (518) 677-2653 or go through their website,

Bob Tressler
Heritage Manor Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 11, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer