Schools in Saint Louis>Question Details

Penney, Other/Just Looking in

homes in lindbergh school district

Asked by Penney, Tue Oct 2, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3073183676-3040-Fairfield-Way…

Answers

3
It looks like they are offering to build a home like this one for you. They may have lots available in the Lindbergh School District, it's just matter of research. Call me if you need help finding something like this home in the school district you desire.
This is actually a proposed to be built (TBB) home. A builder has posted an example of a home that he can build for you on a lot (or you can chose your own floorplan for the lot).

This part of St Louis County has quite a bit of new construction going on with very good schools. I would suggest that you check the DESE (Missouri State Dept of Elementary and Secondary Education) if you would like specific info about a school district. I have quite a bit of information on my individual website as well concerning the schools in the Greater St Louis area

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance
Actually, this house is in the Mehlville/Oakville School District. Good schools. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing it. I will be happy to help.

Deanna Dicandia
Realty Executives
314-477-5076