Schools in Fullerton>Question Details

Sally, Renter in Anaheim, CA

fullerton college

Asked by Sally, Anaheim, CA Wed Aug 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3128003199-Single-Family-Home-F…

Answers

2
Sally,

This is a scam. Two and three bedrooms are much more that this
What is the max you want to spend per month?
Do you have any pets?
Are you only looking in Fullerton?
When did you want to move by?

Let me know and I will help you get a place. Talk to you Soon

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Hello Sally,

No Single Family Homes are currently listed for lease in the Multiple Listing Service at this price in Fullerton. Single family homes with three bedroom and two bathrooms that are currently available for lease in Fullerton range between approximately $2400 - $3000 monthly. It's possible that this property is being rented out by a private party and that they are renting out just a room, in which case it quite unusual that they didn't provide a property address. You may choose to contact the person referenced in the Trulia listing. Beware when you find a property for lease at a price that is just "too good" or when there is incomplete information. This could be a SCAM, be careful about providing personal or confidential information over the phone or electronically. As a Realtor, I'd be happy to provide you with information on current property listings in areas you are interested in. You can contact me directly by phone, email, text or through my Website.

With Warm Regards,

Birgit O'Hearn, Realtor
C: (949) 463-7955
E: birgit.homesales@gmail.com
W: birgitohearn.kwrealty.com
BRE# 01886700